Terms & Conditions
Tel: 01751 476612 or 07850 441986
1. Bookings made through our online booking system are provisional until confirmed by us.
2. A deposit of 30% is payable upon booking with the balance of rental payable in full not less than 6 weeks prior to arrival.
3. Bookings made within 6 weeks of the arrival date must be accompanied by full payment.
4. Cancellation policy:
In the event of cancellation please email immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org) and every effort will be made to re-let the cottage. If the cottage is re-let, you will receive a refund of all money paid less any discount that Beech Farm applies to get a new booking. Beech Farm reserves the right to discount in the way that it believes will most likely achieve a replacement booking but will not offer any discount until six weeks before the scheduled start date. If we are unable to re-let the cottage, no money paid will be refunded. Refunds will be made using the same method as payment was taken and will be processed at the latest one week after your scheduled departure date.
We strongly advise you to take out adequate holiday cancellation insurance for your visit at the time of booking. A potentially suitable refund protection policy is available through our partner, XCover (formerly known as Booking Protect). This can be purchased when booking online. For their full terms and conditions, click here. Beech Farm offers no advice as to its suitability, and alternative policies are widely available.
Beech Farm is not liable for the refund of any monies for cancellations not initiated by themselves that are not covered by any insurance policy.
5. Beech Farm Cottages reserves the right to cancel or alter the booking arrangements. In the event of cancellation Beech Farm Cottages shall only be liable for the return of the monies received.
6. The proprietors accept no liability for any accident, injury, loss or damage sustained by any resident, their family, visitors' vehicles or personal effects, however caused.
7. The number of people occupying the cottage must not exceed those booked. Beech Farm Cottages reserve the right to refuse entry to the entire party if this condition is not observed and no refund will be receivable.
8. We would ask that care is taken of the property and its contents, and that it is left clean and tidy. Accidental damage or breakages of a minor nature will not normally be charged but the occupier will be liable for any damage over £10.
9. The use of the swimming pool and other facilities at Beech Farm is for guests only. Prior consent must be obtained from the proprietors before residents' guests are allowed access to the swimming pool. Use of the facilities is entirely at the guests' risk.
10. Sorry, we do not currently allow any pets.
11. Bookings are from 3:00pm on the day of arrival to 9:30am on the day of departure.
12. On departure the property should be left clean and tidy and in a similar condition as you found it on arrival.