Terms & Conditions
Tel: 01751 476612 or 07850 441986
1. Bookings made through our online booking system are provisional until confirmed by us.
2. A deposit of 30% is payable upon booking with the balance of rental payable in full not less than 6 weeks prior to arrival.
3. Bookings made within 6 weeks of the arrival date must be accompanied by full payment.
4. Cancellation policy:
Bookings made from 9 January 2021 onwards: Please see the 'Covid clause' below for exceptions to the following. In the event of cancellation please email immediately (email@example.com) and every effort will be made to re-let the cottage. If the cottage is re-let, you will receive a refund of all money paid less any discount that Beech Farm applies to get a new booking. Beech Farm reserves the right to discount in the way that it believes will most likely achieve a replacement booking but will not offer any discount until six weeks before the scheduled start date. If we are unable to re-let the cottage, no money paid will be refunded. Refunds will be made using the same method as payment was taken and will be processed at the latest one week after your scheduled departure date. We strongly advise you to take out adequate holiday cancellation insurance for your visit at the time of booking. Beech Farm is not liable for the refund of any monies for cancellations not initiated by themselves that are not covered by any insurance policy.
Bookings made between 15 April 2020 and 8 January 2021 inclusive: You can cancel for any reason between two and 60 days before arrival and receive a full refund for all money paid. If you cancel between two and 35 days before arrival, the balance must have been paid in order to receive a refund. Refunds will be made using the same method as payment was taken and will be processed at the latest one week after your scheduled departure date. You must cancel in writing (email to firstname.lastname@example.org) stating the reason, which can be anything.
Covid clause: If Beech Farm is closed because of Government advice around coronavirus, you will receive a full refund. If Beech Farm is open but Government advice around coronavirus means you should not travel (ie you are in tier three or higher), you will receive a credit note to the full amount of your stay to be used within two years of your scheduled departure date. Please note that this applies only to the address or addresses that have been provided to Beech Farm at the time of booking. Beech Farm is unable to offer a refund or credit note in the event that a guest has to cancel because a member of the travelling party contracts coronavirus, or has to self-isolate for any other reason (there are insurance policies you can take out to cover you for this eventuality). If Government advice restricts the amount of people that can stay in a property to a number that is fewer than for those provided at the time of booking, Beech Farm will provide a refund on a pro rata basis up to a maximum refund of 40% (ie if the cottage is booked for eight people but only six can travel, a refund of 25% will be provided). Any refunds will be provided at the latest one week after your scheduled departure date. Any refund/credit note applies to bookings where the balance is paid at least five weeks before arrival or at the time of booking if that is less than five weeks before arrival. Bookings that do not pay balances as they become due will not be entitled to a refund or credit note.
5. Beech Farm Cottages reserves the right to cancel or alter the booking arrangements. In the event of cancellation Beech Farm Cottages shall only be liable for the return of the monies received.
6. The proprietors accept no liability for any accident, injury, loss or damage sustained by any resident, their family, visitors vehicles or personal effects, however caused.
7. The number of people occupying the cottage must not exceed those booked. Beech Farm Cottages reserve the right to refuse entry to the entire party if this condition is not observed.
8. We would ask that care is taken of the property and its contents, and that it is left clean and tidy. Accidental damage or breakages of a minor nature will not normally be charged but the occupier will be liable for any damage over £10.
9. The use of the swimming pool and other facilities at Beech Farm is for guests only. Prior consent must be obtained from the proprietors before residents' guests are allowed access to the swimming pool. Use of the facilities is entirely at the guests' risk.
10. Sorry, we do not currently allow any pets.
11. Bookings are from 3:00pm on the day of arrival to 9:30am on the day of departure.
12. On departure the property should be left clean and tidy and in a similar condition as you found it on arrival.