Map & Directions to Beech Farm Cottages
From the South or South West
- From the A1M north of Leeds take the A64 towards York.
- Follow the A64 outer ring road round York, signposted to Scarborough.
- After about 37 miles from A1 turn north onto A169, signposted Pickering.
- 8 miles to Pickering. Turn left at roundabout in Pickering onto A170 and go west on A170 for 3 miles through small villages of Middleton & Aislaby.
- On leaving Aislaby turn right to Wrelton, signposted Wrelton, Cropton & Rosedale Abbey. Wrelton is about half a mile.
- Follow road into Wrelton and round a sharp right hand corner at the entrance to the village. About 100 yards from the corner you will see the sign for Beech Farm Cottages on the left, opposite a grass triangle.
- The way into the cottages is a narrow entrance on the left into a long courtyard. You will see our Reception office near the entrance. Parking is at the far end of the courtyard.
From the North or North East
- From the A1 & A61 or A19 to Thirsk.
- From Thirsk take A170 signposted Scarborough.
- Up the steep hill with impressive views at Sutton Bank.
- Through Helmsley (14 miles from Thirsk) and then Kirkbymoorside.
- About 4 miles after Kirkbymoorside take left hand turn signposted Wrelton, Cropton & Rosedale Abbey.
- In Wrelton by the Buck Inn turn left. The entrance to Beech Farm Cottages is about 100 metres on the left. You will see the sign for Beech Farm Cottages on the left opposite the grass triangle. The way into the cottages is a narrow entrance on the left into a long courtyard. You will see our Reception Office on the left as you go in. Parking is at the far end of the courtyard.